roku.g9
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i

Garage List
2017 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezelies View Post
Ive got a 17 vert. Been considering these also. Did you install yourself or pay? If I may - what did you pay and where was the source? Your car looks great!
I had a shop do it. With something as valuable as my suspension and handling, I did not attempt to act as if this was a DIY for me personally. Having said that, I paid a pretty penny. Coils shipped for $3,100 direct from KW. And install was $1,500 with an alignment of course. Was able to get -1.9 of camber on the back to tuck in my wheels. Height is perfect for me right now. It wasn't cheap , but long term it makes sense for me. Just got back from my 2 day track event at Laguna seca and the car performed way better than I could push it. I've noticed nearly zero to reduced under/oversteer. Car is planted! Aesthetically, I love it as well. I didn't want to sacrifice the in car controls between eco->sport+. It's nice to flip the switch for track use and then get back in comfort for the 2hr drive home from the track. Especially once I start commuting to work after COVID passes. If it pases!
Appreciate 1
deathking134.50