jordan24c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 EB 240, G87 M2 (preodered)

Garage List
2021 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge98 View Post
Which EQ setting did you use for the HK system, and how do you like it compared to the standard F22 setting? I've had mine for about six weeks, that's the one thing I haven't coded yet that I'm still thinking about changing.
I am using the F45 (think its 44 or 45) setting; both of the F4x seemed to be the most balanced for me. I had mine for about a week before I changed it and after a 1000 mile road trip back home from the perf center, I definitely like the F4X stages better. The bass is still a little overpowering on any setting except flat, but overall its much more enjoyable across the different music genres.

The F22 ddidn't bother me a whole lot except on a couple songs - I'm not sure what was different about them - but it almost seemed like the music and the vocals were seperated, with the music being in a studio and the vocals being in an amphitheater, if that makes sense. Haven't had that issue with the new EQ.