mike185
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 X28i ; M235i xdrive Convert

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Had KC ship me front and rear strut braces for me F23. Excellent fit and finish, really fast shipping too. About a week from Taiwan. KC is really easy to work with, expect a 24 hour delay on email responses with the time difference. Got the front one first, ran that for about a week before ordering the rear. Excellent clearance around the engine bay, definite improvement in overall chassis stiffness. That said, I cannot give an honest opinion on results for a coupe. I had a coupe that was a lot stiffer than my convertible, even with all the extra bracing. I also run 17" BBS rims with beefier rubber now since the roads by me are garbage. I would 100% recommend this on a convertible, coupe I definitely THINK it would help but I can't say that for sure. Great quality, pricing in line or a bit better than others I have seen, and super easy to work with.

Website for those interested: http://www.tw-kcdesign.com/products.php

Torque the front bolts to 30NM, I confirmed this with trusted sources (Matt the Dinan Tsar at Thompson). BTW the rear even works with the BMW OEM trunk liner installed, which was a nice surprise. Last photo rear isn't scratched, that's a feather or something that came out of my jacket
Hi
I order the KC front strut bar for my 2016 M235i convertible , received very quick , went to install I seen one side seemed higher drivers side , I sprayed some wax on the bar and closed the hood when fully installed and open the hood and notice foam and slight indent in the hood padding , I quickly contacted KC , said it's normal , I am returning my strut , I believe over time it will eat away the padding and cause bigger damage , FYI
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
dradernh4411.50
Miata1387.00