BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann14217 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
I went 235i over 240/M2 because i wanted $$ to mod. M2 is a great car, but if I was buying now, I'd shoot for 2018 240i low mileage CPO

The $5-6K (at the time) I saved over 240, went to fun stuff. Forged wheels, downpipe, front bushings, short shifter.

Prices are closer now, so I'd lean 240i unless you want LSD (well and if you steal one, you could add for $3K) Love look of M2 also, but 235/240 is a sleeper...doesnt look that fast.

Also I spent months researching, calling, looking etc. regardless of what some say here, as a rule Manuals bring premium. Even ones priced the same as autos, they wouldn't move on price, where the autos I was getting $3K+ off. good luck

All 4 great cars, but the one you can afford with lowest mileage.
I guess I'm gonna test drive all these models and make a decision within the next few months.
Sean! Stop drop and roll! You are in analysis paralysis!

You care for manual and RWD? Get an M2C. There is no comparison.

If you don't want AWD and a convertible? Get an M2C

If you want the most pure M car BMW currently sells? Get an M2C

If you don't want to have S55 envy? Get an M2C

However, get an MT M240i/M235i and you too will seal your fate! You will be left coming back to these forums wishing you bought the king of RWD MT coupes: the M2C. Given how close the MT M240i coupe is to the M2C, makes no sense to ever but the MT RWD M240i. With the exception of price point, I do not see the point of the RWD MT M240i when there is the M2C

Oh and the N55 equipped M2 is just as silly as RWD MT M240i compared to the M2C.
Appreciate 0