07-13-2020, 12:06 PM   #8
j2dad5389
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann14217 View Post
That's the thing I'm kind of in the middle of everything and just can't make a decision, is the extra horsepower and torque worth the price gap? I could just get a M235i and tune it to be as powerful or more powerful then an M2. But it won't have the LSD or the amazing interior of the M2. There are so many thoughts about this topic and I can't decide. I'm a younger guy and don't want to make the wrong decision.
I'd skip the M2 and just go straight to a M2c if you're looking for the true M experience. The M2 interior is pretty much identical to mine except a dashboard with the M logo in it, and in the seats. The M2 doesn't even have the real M seats.

And to answer your question: "is the extra horsepower and torque worth the price gap? ", I'm not sure. I haven't driven an M2 so I'm not sure what it feels like. But My car is FBO stage 2 and I can keep up with my friend's stock M2, easy. In terms of handling and chassis though I'm sure he would take me on a track. Now an M2C, that's another story..

An easy way for you to figure out what you like is to just go test drive all of them. See how they feel and then make a decision from there. The good thing is at the end of the day, you can't go wrong with any of these options. They are all amazing car. It just comes down to what feels right for you

Last edited by j2dad5389; 07-13-2020 at 12:11 PM..
Appreciate 0