Private
Rep
Drives: 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by julio91 View Post
Lol it's almost to good to be true .... Still waiting in price thou
It really is. Price will almost certainly start in the low 30s. That's where current 128i is, and the CLA is right at 30k.

The only problem is if BMW goes crazy with the packages. According to the BMW USA website, the only way to get xenons (a must for me) is to get the Lighting Package. To get the Lighting Package, you have to get Premium. What should have been a $900 option is now all of a sudden $4500!

At the end of the day, I'll most likely stick with the M235i. The sound that thing makes is worth the 4-6MPG you lose haha
Are you serious. I haven't really checked ... But sounds like BMW they would merge everything together and make it more complicated so ppl can't really pick and choose either take it or leave it .... But I 100% agree with you those xenon lights makes the car and now that you mention they merged that with premium package I was after the coral red interior and that only comes with the premium package so let's see might have to play my cards right when it comes to negotiation for the new car.
Appreciate 0