Quote:
Originally Posted by ralawren View Post
X2
GLA250
ILX
Focus RS
VW Golf R
Etc.

You definitely need easy access and more storage. The seat isn't the only thing you have to carry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDown View Post
+1 Don't forget you need to also bring a stroller, diaper bag, etc as well. I think you need to talk with your wife about this before making any decisions.
Exactly, and you/we have been there/done that. Not only the baby's stuff but the baby will likely be with you both when doing some shopping so room for even more stuff. I still think the X3 is his best overall choice in the premium space with RWD and good performance, as Car and Driver noted. I have a friend who was an enthusiast and he now drives a Pacifica after his first (and now second) child arrived! His bumper sticker...."I used to be cool".
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0