05-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #93
IchMagMunchen
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldstyle View Post
I don't think this combo is possible on the 2020... When I try to add Carbon Fiber trim in the BMW configurator, it forces me to remove the Coral Red leather.

It seems like the only trim options are the wood (which I fear may clash a little with the red) or the aluminum w/black gloss highlight.
That is the case in the configurator. However,
  1. The Order Guide (attached) doesn't say 4MC (Carbon Fiber Trim) cannot be ordered with LCL5 (Coral Red). It only says 4WF (Aluminum with Blue highlight) cannot be ordered with LCL5.
  2. A sales manager told me he thinks Carbon Fiber + Coral Red might be possible.

I didn't do more research on it because my first priority was the Fine Wood Fineline with Pearl Chrome Accent (4LR) option with Coral Red. I also do not know if choosing this would be straight forward in the dealer's configurator, or whether it can potentially complicate my order by adding special requests or anything.

If you want the combination, check with a sales person who really knows how this works.

In any case, immediately after you order, have the sales person print out your car's specs from a Vehicle Inquiry Report and review all the codes. Clerical errors do happen.
Attached Images

Last edited by IchMagMunchen; 05-26-2020 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Grammar fix
Appreciate 1