View Single Post
      01-12-2019, 07:20 AM   #79
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassmaschine View Post
agreed, people use apps, drive all over, and whatever to save a couple dollars. Of course it helps that Costco is 1/2 mile from work. So I go there on a lunch break, get gas (and never wait in line, because people are idiots), then go get lunch for $4. I'm definitely not going to drive 30 minutes out of my way to save $5 on a tank of gas... lol.
Whole heartedly agree. There should be some IQ test for people to do anything self service requiring the use of some kiosk. I watch in bewilderment how people stand there fumbling through how to use the gas pump. Then take their lovely time filling up.

Also, the Costco gas pump attendants....trying to figure out for the most part what these people do. When there is a long line, some of the idiots in line don't pay attention or just don't understand the concept of when the pump at the front of the lane you're in is free, you can drive around the car in front of you to use that free pump. These Costco pump attendants just stroll around seeing the pump is open and don't even bother telling the car next in line to drive around to the pump. While this is happening the line is building up behind.
Appreciate 0