Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i MW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerm1t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-Miami View Post
Not breaking in the car can cause you problems and a lot of inconvenience during first 3 years, easy. Having to leave the car for repair is a big inconvenience, even if it's free.

Neglecting a car care, just because you don't care - this does not deserve any respect as well. If you are really this kind of person, buy Nissan, that car will fit your attitude much better. We have a lot of Nissan in the ghetto area of my city.
read over what you said, and really think about it. you're still talking about "status". why did mr. millionaire settle for a m235i? _@
here is the thing, status is not your money dude, it's inside of you. status is what kind of person you are, status is recycling, caring for planet, not being distructive, but being creative. this is a next level of awareness, which some people are still very far from reaching. And i have never seen careless rich people, they are usually smart, educated and responsible (at least in usa). unfortunately in usa i also met a ridiculous amount of retarded immature people, very sad but a fact. they are 30 and they act like they are 16. this is why there are ghetto areas. you point is totally stupid. i bought M235i, because this is what I wanted to buy as my daily driver, has no relation to my ability to buy a ferarri and you didn't even inderstand the point, no surprise though. go ahead destroy your leased car, because it is not yours! good luck! thanks god there are not so many people like you, otherwise we would be still living in stone age or maybe even extincted already.
Appreciate 0