jordan24c
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 EB 240, G87 M2 (preodered)

Garage List
2021 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NISFAN View Post
Hi Yes, I had them on my F30 and F22 240i.

To be honest the drop range from Bilstein is not particularly clear. First off the reference is to the non M Sport suspension. Secondly the drop height from BMW, M sport to non m sport is commonly suggested that is 10mm, where in reality that is not the case.

All I can say is, the Bilstein b16 will never give you a slammed ride height. It will probably lower maybe 20mm rear max. Front about 25mm.

Other than drop heights they are awesome. Damping is on another level from stock, achieving a more sporty ride with more compliance. Definitely recommended.

Here are some initial pics after fitting B16. I was able to drop the rears some, but left front as you see them here.

Adding latest pic. Pic 3 is from a few weeks ago.
How much stiffer do these ride relative to stock? I'll be looking to get these come spring or summer time cause they look DAMN good; this is/will be my daily, so I'd like to maintain some kind of cushion in comfort mode.