06-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #19
Mawaz
Mexico
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpintosh View Post
Thank you, for pointing out such a cool feature. Whenever I have the chance, I'll try to analyze all the settings in depth. I'm not an expert or an audiophile but I have decent ears. Maybe we can mark things, like "better bass", "better trable", "better vocals", "better soundstage" etc, for people hoping to get the most of their cars and their HK systems.

Edit: I tried all of them and I found F45 preset to be the best. BUT.. This preset dramatically increases rear speaker volumes and crank up the high frequencies. I used to hear high frequiences barely from the rear speakers, with this preset, rear tweeters are veery bright. Therefore I needed to change tha fader to half way thruogh the front speakers. Also low frequencies are boosted in this preset. Stock preset feels like it rolls off below 60hz, but F45 is boosted the 40hz range. To avoid the booming, I decreased the bass 2-3 notch from the 0 (flat) point. Treble is at 0 point btw. Very happy with it. I was planning to add a sub to the system, I'll postpone this 500$+ upgrade, judging by how I liked the new settings. Very detailed, very balanced, powerfull and not clipping or cracking at full volume. Feels like I have upgraded all the speakers.

Hope somebody benefits. Cheers.
Thanks for the info. Definitely F45 is the best, now I can hear Rush & Tool as they were meant to be heard!!
Appreciate 0