View Single Post
      06-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #2
Alpintosh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2.18i

I just went ahead and gave it a try, taking all the risks.

I connected to my OBD adapter via Bluetooth and at the same time I was also connected to the car with bluetooth audio.

I was playing some music during coding and suprisingly whenever I changed the option and coded, Amp just restarts for a second and new EQ curve is applied without music stopping or etc. So play some music and code at the same time. See the differences. Its fairly simple.

Now personal opinions. Mine was set to F22 by default. So first I changed it to "F22_NEW" and soundstage has widened, low frequencies felt more obvious. Did not make me say "wow" but it was a well worth to hastle change. I liked it.

I tried most of them but the ones that I liked to most was F45 and F49. Their sound stage are more stereo than surround (which I hate when playing music).

I hated F40 the most. Don't even code it. Its crap in our cars.

Actually my opinions do not matter because I gave it a try and saw that it works. Now its all up to your personal preferences. Listen and code whichever you like the most. Because all of them have different "taste"

Btw, I have not disabled the center speaker just not yet. My soundstage impression might change after I do it.
Side note: I have HK system. and VGate OBD2 bluetooth adapter

Last edited by Alpintosh; 06-06-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Appreciate 4