View Single Post
      10-19-2022, 02:37 PM   #235
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMeleegy View Post
Looking forward to the new wheels. Would love to have 245 square fit on 18" wheels with zero other mods.

I personally almost pulled the trigger on ARC 8 17" ET40 8.5 to fit 245 square but realized the brakes on my m235i are fat in the rear and wasnt very happy after I saw how close wheel is to brake calipers.

In 18 inch that would be perfect.

I am also considering fitting staggered wheel size 17" in front and 18" in rear since 17" seem like easiest way to fit 235 or 245 in front with no modifications. so definitely having one 18" wheel would be great.

Are you folks still looking for people to try out the wheels?
Thanks for the feedback. We've gotten the 2 most important brake kits brought in and scanned (340mm front /345mm rear kit standard on the 6 cylinder cars and optional on the 4 cyl. + 1 series). I'd like to get a scan of the much smaller brakes on the base 2 series though to help us optimize spoke design, but most people have the larger brembo kits. If anyone has a base car with the single piston sliding front calipers and can stop by our office in Pleasanton, we'd love to scan your brakes!

-Tom