02-07-2022, 06:23 PM   #12
mevans313
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by N55toB58 View Post
For what it's worth, I also deleted both resonators and really enjoyed the effect while everything else was still stock. However, since installing the high-flow VRSF downpipe, it's now a little too raspy in the lower RPMs for my liking. I'm going to add the resonators back one at a time, starting with the rear one, to see what configuration I like best. I'll take video/sound at each stage along the way to share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N55toB58 View Post
For what it's worth, I also deleted both resonators and really enjoyed the effect while everything else was still stock. However, since installing the high-flow VRSF downpipe, it's now a little too raspy in the lower RPMs for my liking. I'm going to add the resonators back one at a time, starting with the rear one, to see what configuration I like best. I'll take video/sound at each stage along the way to share.
Have you done so yet? I'm looking into buying a high flow catted downpipe so I'd love to hear the comparison. I can't find any videos of a catted high flow downpipe with a dual resonator delete.
Appreciate 0