08-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #17
scoop
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankyfn View Post
I was also able to negotiate a deal similar to " T I H O R ". The price I got is the price I got, regardless of the price increase. It is about $1000 off of 2007price so with the estimated increase of 400-700 dollars, that seems like an alright deal. One dealer tried to do that, "I'll give you how ever much off of the new price but we don't know what the new price will be garbage" but I took my business elsewhere. I mean give me a break, I know these cars are extremely popular and they sell at or near MSRP but they are sitting on at least $3000 in profit.
I ordered an AW 335i, premium, sport, convenience, heated seats, and parking distance control, manual trans OF COURSE.
I would like to know more about the rumored engine change. Is there any validity to that? I am also concerned that they may offer different interior color options which would make me mad because I would order something different if it were available. I would like a deeper toned red, more like burgundy marooon if it were avail.
Check out "Barbera red."
It was offered in late '07s and continues in the '08s.
Very sharp.
Appreciate 0