View Single Post
      01-31-2020, 05:56 PM   #5
Zerpersande
Rep
Drives: BMW 218d

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
When it comes to compatibility, apple stuff is more trouble than it's worth, IMO. I don't know if that's the problem, but why are you even bothering with MP3s on discs when USB drives work so well? What's the point?
Personally I never make much of an effort to bash an OS that took several iterations to get the system to the point that customers could prevent the excessively swollen fingers that resulted from constantly performing the three-fingered-salute due to The Blue Screen of Death. And having owned several PC machines, and built several more, I have experience with both systems.

Apple has its problems. Luckily, I have never experienced any of them. Neither has my wife. Or either of my daughters. And that includes at least 3 Macbooks, about 5 iPads, several iPods, and too many iPhones to count. (Excluding dropping phones, which the females are prone to do. So no hardware/software problems other than reduced battery life until a patch came out. No additional costs for the iOS or OSX. No additional cost for updates to the Apple version of Office.

So from my perspective, Apple products are well worth the non-existent problems I have experienced.

And from what one user wrote, the lack of ability wasn’t Apple at all, just a decision by BMW.
Appreciate 0