10-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #459
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganxxta View Post
Hi Scott, hi everyone from germany

Does that mean that the B48 is going to arrive with the Cabrio (in Europe)?

I'm still saving my money so waiting for mid of next year wouldn't make a difference for me...

Also do you know why there is no 228i in europe but in the US and according to the german Optionslist there is also no Active Cruise Control Why BMW?
The new engines will be introduced with the 2er Active Tourer in regards to BMW. We will see the first introduction with MINI.
The entry engine for the 2er in 2014 will be a 218i as found in the current F20.
For Europe we will get a 225i. This will be the flagship engine for the Active Tourer.

The Active Tourer which is a combination of a new form of design dynamism , functional space , increased flexibility , premium desirability and driver communication could tempt existing owners from one-box shaped MPVs.

If the Active Tourer concept is successful such a model can be configured with the next generation 3er using the China built Li architecture but will retain REAR WHEEL DRIVE.

As you can see in the latest Spy shots. Valencia Orange and 18" wheels will enhance the visual appeal of the Active Tourer.
Attached Images