08-05-2022, 06:44 PM   #1044
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G MONEY View Post
Stop going to price dude. There is always an excuse to buy or not buy something. Again. If people want a Vette, they would buy the highest model they could afford. You don't buy the stingray to say I have the stingray. You don't buy a plane ass 911 if you can afford the 4 or 4 S? You rattle off these numbers and say this or that is an exotic? A plaid will smoke just about every car EVER built. I guess you would say that's exotic to? Just cause your a total insane Vette lover will never make the car an exotic/ super car anything. My opinion, a 911 turbo is not an exotic super car. Yet it will destroy your Z06 in reverse off the line. Yes, the Vette has a lot of hype. You know why? It sounds like a real Exotic. Lol. I hope I get one. Maybe I keep it or maybe not. I fucking hate the ass end!!!!' I prey an aftermarket something will help it out. I think with new wheels, lowered and an exhaust 85% of the car is Dope. I hope the car is as magical as you are always saying and not a flop. 🙏🙏🙏

This post is proof that you had ZERO input to the discussion at all. And your insecurity has been shown in plain view for all of us to see.

So every car people buy, it HAS TO BE the top of the line?

My manager makes 526k a year as i saw his paystub by accident in his car. You want to know what car he drives? A jeep fucking grand fucking cherokee. His wife drives plain jane X4. Not even an X4M. She's a nurse. He makes 526k. So i guess he can't afford an X4M then since he got his wife an X4.

Stop going to price? This is what you said.

Same price, performance etc, would you buy the Chevy or something like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc?

This post makes zero sense as a corvette is in a different price bracket as ferrari or a lambo. I never said a corvette is in that price bracket. I also said is a corvette an exotic in the sense of price and limited production in numbers. I said no.

I said is it a supercar in the general meaning of the word? YES.

You keep saying it's not, just because GM has built something extremely special.

I also said WHAT WE KNOW OF SO FAR, makes the car all of any definition of the word, supercar.

I also said we have to wait until we see performance data before we can solidify as the car being an actual supercar. From what we know SO FAR about the car, it is 1000000% is.

You keep getting your feelings hurt for some reason that someone wants to label a mass produced corvette a supercar.

I have owned corvettes for 2 decades and never once have i said any of the corvettes i owned were supercars. So how am i a fanboy?

Everyone and their mother knows GM built something special with the C8Z. GM's first supercar.

Stop whining dude. You're the one who said we have to agree to disagree. And i agreed to even that. You don't think the car is a supercar and that's fine. You don't. Awesome.

I do and more people will agree than those who will agree with you.
Appreciate 0