View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 06:58 AM   #4
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Hey there,

Are you open to convertible? I was looking at one, it is a 2017 M240 X-drive convertible with 10.5k Miles (black exterior and oyster interior). Car is in perfect condition and I even got the PPI done on it. Listed in Nixa, MO (and they were only charging me $600 shipping to MN). List price at the time was 37k, I got it down to $35k and they seemed like they could move more... but I ended up buying a brand new 2018 instead.

The car is still available and now marked at, I think, $36k and I am sure you can bring it down to something like $35k (including tax, reg, shipping). Depends upon your negotiation skills

If you are open I can PM you the link. I have a special attachment with this car because I nearly bought it plus the sales woman was more than willing to work on the price.

EDIT: not a CPO, but under warranty. I mean, is CPO really necessary for these cars? I guess that’s a personal preference thing, but if the mileage is less than 15k and the car is within 2 years of warranty, I say it is fine to buy non-CPO

Last edited by BimBimM2; 06-27-2019 at 07:08 AM..
Appreciate 0