View Single Post
      01-30-2015, 03:06 PM   #3
228iconvert
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i x drive convert

Thanks for the reply so I made the right choice going there to get it? I wanted to do European delivery , because my two friends did it last year and I went with them! I vowed to go with them when they do it again and pick up my new 2 series convertible. But my 135i is now out of warranty and there is a problem with the water pump. The tires are sport tires and they are awful! Plus its rear wheel drive and I can't take it in the snow! So I said screw it I am getting it now especially when BMW said the X drive was coming out in the convertibles. So I looked into at least getting it at the performance center and driving it back to New Jersey! Not Germany , which was awesome by the way! BUt this will do!!!! This way now I get to experience everything BMW offers. I been to BMW NA in new jersey, I been to BMW HQ in munich and now Ill be at the performance center in Spartanburg! Can't wait to get this new 2 series I been following the production of it for a few years and now its going to be mine! I'll miss my 135i with all the power it has but I think with the top down I'll forget it quickly! I had a 323ci convertible when I was 25 and missed it. So this will be a nice return to my youth!!!