View Single Post
      11-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #75
Face
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m235iRx View Post
I'm looking to go do the warranty work on that clicking noise related to the tire. Anyone able to recommend which BMW dealership to go to? I live pretty close to BMW Dallas, but their service reviews seem horrendous.

Thanks!
I use BMW of Dallas exclusively, even though it is farther for me than Classic. I've had a variety of SA's...all very good - I don't understand the negative reviews. I've only had great experiences and neither vehicle was purchased at the dealership. In addition, they are very thorough about following-up with a dealership survey and a phone/email from a customer relations person prior to receiving a survey from BMW. They don't seem to be the type of operation that doesn't care about their reputation.

I prefer BMW of Dallas because I can book early morning weekday and weekend appointments on their website (preferable because it doesn't conflict with work). For some reason, Classic doesn't offer these times on their appointment website.

I would give Classic a chance - but having to pick up the phone to book a service appointment is a deal-killer for me.
Appreciate 0