Chuckyarla
Captain
Ireland
Rep
Drives: G11 730d M-Sport 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtboy View Post
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just edit my previous thread:

I can confirm the MATCH UP 7BMW works in my 2018 F87 M2. I just received the amp today and quickly installed it in about 20 minutes. I didn't have enough time to fully tune the DSP so I just loaded the BMW limousine sound file from the Audiotec Fischer website as a base line (they don't have sound files for coupes). Even with that generic tune and the center channel running, I can say the sound stage has vastly improved. I haven't changed out any speakers yet so it sounds kind of flat; I'm hoping a full blown tuning session will change that.

BTW, I'm surprised my 14 year old POS Windows XP laptop worked at uploading the sound file. I hope it handles the tuning session with my MiniDSP UMIK-1 hooked up as well.

My system will be upgraded further with a JL 10W3 in a Musicar enclosure powered by a JL XD300/1. Those parts should be here tomorrow. I'm still undecided on the rest of the speakers in the system.
Hi. I’m trying to load the standard sound file for a limousine but it keeps asking me what app do I want to use to open the file which is in some weird format - aspx I think. Nothing seems to work with it am I doing something wrong?
Appreciate 0