09-30-2017, 06:33 AM   #4
JR
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f45 218i SE active tourer auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM Sport View Post
Wifes 218i urban is getting 9lt/ 100km or about 30MPG in conversion. Not the claimed 5-6. She has it on eco mode and thinks with her type of travel the start stop actually uses more fuel when on. She always turns that function off. She drives conservatively to school and to shops locally. Would be good to get better than the mileage than shes getting given the stated. Also only 3cylinders as apposed to the 220i with 4 and 2lts.
[QUOTE=BM Sport;22251964]Wifes 218i urban is getting 9lt/ 100km or about 30MPG in conversion. Not the claimed 5-6. She has it on eco mode and thinks with her type of travel the start stop actually uses more fuel when on. She always turns that function off. She drives conservatively to school and to shops locally. Would be good to get better than the mileage than shes getting given the stated. Also only 3cylinders as apposed to the 220i with 4 and 2lts.[/QUOTE

Thanks for your reply BM , thats really disappointing I was hoping to get around 35/40 , is your wifes car auto ? And is there much traffic on her driving route ?
Appreciate 0