View Single Post
      10-05-2021, 01:31 PM   #6
MassNerd
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M240i Coupe RWD

Garage List
I really enjoyed Summit Point Main. My absolute favorite is the turns 6-7-8 sequence. Such a fun exercise in shifting the weight of the car using the throttle only!

Turn 3 I also really started to love by the end of the weekend. The braking was intimidating as the track kinks in and the surfaces is quite bumpy, but tracking out while rising up that hill is a blast. A little like the uphill at Lime Rock but less dramatic of course. No getting airborn at the top!

And then turn 4 also intimidated me quite a bit with tire wall straight ahead and then tire walls straight off the braking into turn 5. Such as fast corner, but it felt good once I built up the confidence to carry some speed through it. That's a fast turn!

I've only driven Lime Rock and New Hampshire before this. They were the 2 closest to me back in the day. NH has the fun bankings. Lime Rock's elevation changes are amazing and challenging. But I'd say Summit Point is the best overall of those 3 with the most variety of turns. Then again, I'm sure I can't make a fair judgement as I'm still riding the high from tracking there this weekend!
Appreciate 1
dradernh4376.00