06-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #24
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
This is not going to get anywhere. You keep saying it is detectable i keep saying then why didnt the report mention the piggyback? they mentioned the turbo and downpipes because they could see them. JB4 fools the ECU into thinking that boost is normal, so all the data stored will have normal boost values.
At the end of the day, this is very unfortunate to OP. Sorry to hear that and i wish you better luck in the future.
That's only page one, as I am sure it's stated on there, nonetheless not every detailed fact has to be noted for a warranty claim to be denied, the amount of bolt on modifications is suffice. How confident are you in saying that the "JB4 fools the ECU" because for the sake of argument that is FAR from the truth... The FASTA data shows how many time a/OP's vehicle has been launched in launch control, how fast the vehicle has been driven passed governed speeds, shows the levels of boost the engine has targeted passed factory parameters. Now tell me again how the JB4(a shotty product IMO) fools the DME? Bare in mind you're undermining the vehicles completely advanced engineering from BMW...

Last edited by Charlie@McKennaBMWService; 06-02-2015 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 1