02-03-2018, 05:54 AM   #55
Pillz17
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryJI View Post
You would be better off with a full Dinan S1 tune instead of the plug-and-play. I don't see the point of getting an intercooler, especially as you will need a tune for that anyway. Also, do you really want to delete the cat on your N26, which is a SULEV engine? In any emissions-control state, you'd have a hard time finding a reputable tuner to do it, it will wreck your warranty and if you are not in an emissions-control state, why buy a 228i with the N26 rather than the N20?

As others have commented, camera placement in your video needs a lot of work and you have to try and avoid verbal placeholders like "you know".
Only the 2016 year had the n26 engine I didn't know this until after the fact. When I ordered my car I thought it was with the n20 also I'm on the raod alot and I don't want to get heat soak that's why I am looking at the intercooler lastly I can't do the stage1 tune with the n26 engine also my warranty is almost up Tesco drive that much I'm looking to give the car a around pow it is my dd after all
Appreciate 0