01-18-2019, 11:53 AM   #8
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrated View Post
I really appreciate the feedback!

I went wagner for the DP strictly due to price. (I figure they all use the same cells most likely so you pay for brand name beyond that)

The color is mineral gray if i remember correctly. It's probably the luts I used making the color look weird. (color grading)

Please keep up the excellent videos and data gathering. It really cool to see someone knowledgeable on cars making clean and to the point YT videos. It's so rare. I know we've butted heads a bit on the pedal/throttle enhancing device debate and have differing opinions, but you're talking my language and clearly know what you're talking about. Don't hold my differing opinion against me

I really look forward to your review of the Wagner DP. Are you installing it or are you having HOB do it? I'm biting the bullet and getting the HJS Euro 6 300-cell DP in a couple of weeks.

Lastly, which charge pipe did you go with? I'm looking at the FTP piece.