View Single Post
      01-16-2019, 02:53 PM   #6
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Really exceptional work. I love the fact that you kept the videos brief and to the point. Sold data analysis as well.

Your Dynojet numbers are spot on for other 8AT dynos that have been posted over the years and I entirely agree with your analysis that there was a little torque left (~20wtq) on the table at boost onset because the operator had to lean into the throttle.

The 104mph stock trapspeed does seem about 4mph off as most mags were getting 108mph stock in the 8ATs and 107mph in the 6MTs. The tuned trapspeed is exactly what I expected. That thing hauls now.

Like you, I've got the Alpin PA4s and they are shockingly good in terms of launch ability. Not so much fun at anything else though

Which downpipe did you go with? Looks like the Fabspeed unit. I'm going to get the HJS Euro 6 DP. That's my next mod and then probably the BM3. Next up though is a summer 245/35R18 square setup. I look forward to the extra 1.5" in tire width up front. The MP LSD made a monumental difference in rear end traction thus I'm sticking with 245s in the back as the car is used for the street and nothing else.

Lastly, what color is your M235? I don't think I've seen that color before.

Last edited by XutvJet; 01-16-2019 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0