View Single Post
      12-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #4
zz135i
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by B58togo View Post
Depending on mileage and whether or not you're doing your own work, I'd budget a couple thousand a year minimum, possibly closer to 3k if you can't do any of your own work. I put 16k on my car the last 8 months and already cooked the rear PSS, so there's $500 on rear tires every year. I figure the fronts will last two years. That's $700-750 a year just in summer tires. (Not counting the $800 I just spent on snow tires) Figure a few hundred on brake pads every 25-35k. Rotors cost around $520 for all four, online. Might get away with changing them every other pad change. Oil changes are expensive with full synthetic. My car is tuned, so I'll change my own plugs once a year ($100). If you go with the ZF8, you should do a flush/filter around 50-60k. You can buy the kit online for around $250-300 I believe. Might run $500-600 with labor at a good BMW indy. I'd also do a rear diff flush, coolant flush, brake fluid around the same time. New battery with programming will run $400 at the dealer. Wipers run $50-60. Cabin filters, air filters etc. This is definitely no Corolla in the maintenance department.
I know it's pricey, but this is very helpful since I'm a little off on the fluid intervals/indy prices for everything.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0