View Single Post
      05-06-2020, 11:58 AM   #2
stevemg9
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

I have the Dinan exhaust and I think it that looks good with the M performance diffuser.

I love the sound combined with the Fabspeed SportCat, I went this route because it was a little deeper sound than the MPE but not too loud to be annoying as a daily driver.

I will caution you though, I was very disappointed with the laser etching or whatever method they used for the Dinan logo. Less than a year in (one Michigan winter) and the logos rusted out. It was easy to polish off, but in doing so, I almost polished away the entire Dinan logo. If I have to do it again after next winter, the logo will likely be gone.

Also, you do need to buy some shorter exhaust hangars. With the stock hangars, the exhaust hangs too low for most people's liking. Attached picture is with stock exhaust hangars, I bought some smaller ones and it closed the gap nicely to about a finger's width.

If you go that route, buy some quality hangars, the first set I bought rotted out and one broke within a year. One side of my exhaust dropped and scraped on a speed bump
Attached Images

Appreciate 0