View Single Post
      03-21-2022, 07:25 PM   #419
///MPhatic
The Seeker
Rep
Drives: OG M2 • Exige

People gain weight, and consequently get unhealthy for 4 major reasons.

1. They eat/drink too much (volume)
2. Of the wrong things
3. At the wrong time
4. They don't exercise properly

This is one of those things where, if you want to lose weight all you have to do is the exact opposite.

Don't eat enough of the right things, at the right time, and exercise properly.

Restrict your eating window to 5 hours, with you circadian rhythm (never eat until you'll fully awake, and never eat when your body is winding down).

Do a 15- minute workout every single day, and make sure to include weight training in that, but don't over do it, NEVER be sore.

No overt sweets.

Very little bread.

Cut out all the preservatives you can (they lodge themselves in your fat cells and won't let the fat go).

And most importantly, find something that can motivate you in the tough times because you're going to need it.

Oh yeah, alcohol is a POISON, stop doing that. And if you're smoking, stop doing that.

First meal of the day should be at about 2 PM, a banana and nuts. Some snacks before dinner before 7 should include greens, carrots, peppers, etc.

Make sure to get your fiber, and drink PLENTY of water. In fact, don't drink anything except water and pure orange juice (or pure juice of your choice).

Last meal of the day can be a standard meal, no need to make it super good for you, but it can't be fast food.

That should about cover it.

If you're already a healthy weight and have healthy habits then you're not reading this, so forget you .

If you're an unhealthy weight and have bad habits, quitting those and doing the things I've mentioned should net you 10-15 lbs a month weight loss, safely, depending on your current weight.

I personally lost 41 lbs in 3.5 months doing just what I have written above.
Appreciate 1