08-06-2019, 04:47 PM   #61
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilax59 View Post
Update:

Thank you everyone for commenting and providing your input on the topic. I have just signed papers for a 2016 M235i RWD ZF8. Now before everyone starts commenting that it should've been a manual, I was able to get a very good deal on this car and it had everything I was looking for. Many of the manuals I found were more expensive and weren't configured with what I wanted (+some of the dealers drilled the front bumper ). This auto will make commuting more comfortable and easier. It would take me some time to get the manual down pat and I can't afford to spend extra time commuting because of it. However, I am still very eager to drive a manual and will look for a used stick as a second car when the finances are right.
Congratulations and many happy/safe miles ahead! Having two cars with a choice is a great outcome, when you can arrange that one day.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0