View Single Post
      03-25-2020, 12:19 AM   #44
wfujay
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewricha View Post
Forgive me wfujay, but are you sure you have fitted those springs correctly? The first picture it looks like the top of the spring is not aligned with the spring perch/ dust cover properly (I could be wrong). The end of the spring is supposed to sit against the rubber endstop in the dustcover.

Interested to hear your thoughts on MSS springs with OE Adaptive shocks. I test drove MSS' M140i with MSS Springs on passive OE shocks recently.
I'm 99.99% sure they're installed correctly, but of course now I'm going to have to double check because you've asked lol.

I think I know what you mean, but the spring was sitting completely flush on the bottom side. No matter which way you position the spring it looked slightly off on that side. The "shape" of the two front springs were not identical and in fact the markings on both were different which was weird. I had to call MSS and let them verify that they were both the right fitment for the car. I've got about 200 or so miles on them now and so far so good.

The drop is much better than my previous Audi on the fronts for sure, so that makes me happy. New wheels and tires coming up soon.

Appreciate 2