View Single Post
      07-06-2016, 08:52 PM   #8
vexingv
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i xdrive

on monday afternoon, i got a confirmation of receipt of my email from bmwgroup.customerservice@bmwgroup.com, and notification that my email had been forwarded to the "responsible department.";

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you for your message. Your request has been forwarded to the responsible department. They will contact you directly in order to further assist you. Should you have any questions or require additional information with regard to your request, feel free to reply to us under this email address. For further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Your BMW Group Customer Service Team BMW Group Postal address: 80788 Munich customer.service@bmw.com ------------------------------------------------------- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft Vorstand: Harald Krüger, Vorsitzender, Milagros Caiña Carreiro-Andree, Klaus Draeger, Friedrich Eichiner, Klaus Fröhlich, Ian Robertson, Peter Schwarzenbauer, Oliver Zipse. Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Norbert Reithofer Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 42243 --------------------------------------------------------------------
still no update from NA BMW Genius, one of whom said he'd call back to follow-up.

what software version of idrive do you guys have? does anyone else use IFTTT/BMW labs widgets (granted, i think it's very techie/geeky/nerdy but still a very cool feature).

kdog, it doesn't have to do with any message filtering. i can choose to display all messages and still no new messages. also, when using the app, i do get the confirmation dialog that the message or command was sent, but i obviously i still don't get any messages. there definitely is a connection as some of the app commands work (honk, lock doors; but not flash headlights). also, the GPS car location is accurate (although i did notice a new setting on idrive that i did not see previously which is "GPS tracking" at the very bottom of the list in "settings," which i dont think i had seen previously).

another strange thing i noticed is that when i set a new seat memory preset, i no longer get a confirmation ding/chime sound, but the settings are saved.
Appreciate 0