View Single Post
      10-21-2020, 08:31 PM   #8
pmcmtnbkr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

Well i stepped up to a M235i a little over a year ago picked it up used with just under 30k miles came from the world of hot hatches ran a 93 si civic for over 20 years and 250k and an 09 civic si for 10 years. So this is a completely different animal with a straight 6 turbo rwd and 6 spd manual. i love just about everything about this car. My biggest complaint is the sound system. i was so looking forward to the HK sound system only to realize my 20k civic had a better system. People complain of the dead feeling in the steering I have no complaints after nearly 30 years in FWD with insane torque steer and a limited slip diff, now that is heavy steering. In sport+ the ride is firm and the handling is very predictable. I really need to get her out on the track to get a better feeling for her abilities. I would love the addition of a limited slip diff to help balance out the drive a bit. My wife asked me the other day does it still put a smile on your face when you go for a drive. Hell yes she does and that is what really matters to me

Last edited by pmcmtnbkr; 10-21-2020 at 08:38 PM..
Appreciate 0