View Single Post
      07-21-2021, 12:02 PM   #24
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Had a good laugh coming home from dinner last night. Not one, not two, but three Prius drivers in a row - literally, one block after the next - doing dumb shit.

Prius #1: Decided to turn left from the middle lane while stopped at a red light. While the light is red w/ a green left turn arrow, cuts across 2 lanes and almost makes someone in the left lane T-bone him, then continues parallel to them all the way into the shopping center at which point they braked to avoid a collision. Prius proceeds to drive ahead and take their lane, then promptly runs the stop sign at which point the light turned green and I had to go.

Prius #2, maybe 500m up the same road, at the next stoplight: Is stopped in the #2 lane. #1 lane is a left turn with a red arrow, straight has the green light. Prius is in one of the lanes going straight. Light changed, he doesn't go. Traffic comes up on him and starts passing him, he doesn't go. I'm stuck right behind him now, honk, he doesn't go. Camaro behind me lays on the horn - he doesn't go. Traffic is moving too quickly and too dense for me to swerve around so now like 5 of us behind him just lay on the horns. He finally goes, swerves left as if to make a left turn, realizes oncoming traffic is still coming, swerves BACK into my lane, continues at about 15 mph in a 35 zone. NEXT INTERSECTION, we (Prius, me, Camaro, others behind Camaro) come up behind yet another Prius. Keep in mind, we're still below the speed of traffic, but can't move over because of the delta and everyone flooring it around us anyway, so this 3rd Prius is going s l o o o o w. BOTH Prius now decide to try and drift to the left turn lane at the next intersection...except, the 3rd one realizes it late and tries to merge left when the 2nd Prius is already almost parallel. Some swerving and juking happens, then they fucking STOP in the middle of the road waving at each other to go. Once again...we're all stuck behind them honking.

I was a bit incredulous and my buddy with me was dying laughing going "FUCKING Prius drivers."
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15713.00
Buug95917397.50
M5Rick60023.50