View Single Post
      10-30-2022, 09:23 AM   #3
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

LOL. I remember and sometimes miss all the shenanigans in multiplayer. Going all the way back to Counterstrike Source where people would spawn and blow up their own team members. It was irritating when during those times but funny when I think back now.

Yeah, I'm not totally sold on paying what amounts to a used car (pre pandemic pricing) for a single GPU (4090). The issues I'm starting to see with the power header/connector and the shear size and weight of the thing. Steve from Gamers Nexus was reviewing the 4090 and was joking and halfway serious when he was holding the 4090 in his left hand. Said he should have thought better by picking up the thing with his left hand versus his right (dominant hand). Eluding to the weight of the thing. I think I would be ok with the chassis I have now which it would most likely fit, but I know I have to upgrade the power supply.

Heck I'm still only gaming at 1080P. So anything within the past couple of years will be a big improvement. Decided to do the 3090 Ti as I'll probably start looking at 4k monitors in the near future. But at the distance my monitor is from where I sit, I'd have to take size of the monitor into consideration as I'm pretty close to the my current monitor.
Appreciate 0