TakoMako
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M240i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkrApUNB View Post
Dylan86 Did you ever get around to test fitting that 9.5 up front? Curious to know how that went.

I finally ordered my wheels back in May and they came in this weekend I ended up going with 18x9.5 et35 squared... Interested to see how things are going to work out. right now I am on H&R springs but I have Air ride sitting just waiting for tires so I can get things going. I plan on running 255/35 all around as well. I think I'll be okay as far as fitment goes but I guess we will find out lol.
No but I promise to next weekend while I'm off of work! Just need to rotate back to front and take some pics/ road test it. I'd be going to 255 square if this works but if the 265's clear without any major rubbing I may end up with 265 H-RS4's for next year, as they similar in size to a 255 RE71R. ET35 9.5 square can work provided you clear the front strut on the inner side of the wheel. Most have had to use 5-10-15mm spacers to run 9"+ up front. That said, if on stock struts it may work, but won't know until you mount. The air ride struts would be similar to stock or smaller so it's all dependent on the inner wheel to bag/perch that's going to be the main issue. Crappy thing about the clearance is if you do require a spacer, you're starting at minimum 5mm, which nets your final ET up front to 30, which is pretty extreme fitment.

Let us know how it works out! I think you're in the 235/240 owners group on FB? If so share your experience there as it's my frequent these days..
Note that H-RS4 is 0.3" wider and 0.2" shorter. RE71R might be easier to fit in 265 when comparing with H-RS4.
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00