View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
nickgsa60
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i BMW 328i

Special Order Build Advice, Long Beach Blue Convertible

Hi all,

After checking online, it seems like virtually no dealers are stocking manual m240i convertibles. So it looks like I’m going to go the special order route. It’s pretty exciting to get to spec exactly what I want, so I want to make sure to get it right. I’d appreciate any thoughts or advice on this build:

Colors: Long beach blue with oyster sensatec (does anyone own and have a picture of this combo? Or a LBB convertible in general?)

Wheels: Leaning towards the bi-color as I think they will complement the light interior

Top: Any advice on black vs moonlight? I don’t think I’ve ever seen moonlight in person

Options: Premium package, Harmon Kardon

Potential options: Adaptive full LED Lights (is this worth it?), wireless charging (is this worth it? Any pictures of the implementation? I’d get it if it works well.)
Any idea on ‘removal of standard kidney grill’? Does this make it all black?

Other items: I’ve seen several youtube videos that mention LSD, m sport exhaust, and m shifter. Are these available from the factory? If so, are they worthwhile?

Any other advice on the special order process in general would also be greatly appreciated. I plan to use the performance delivery option in South Carolina.

Oh, and if anyone is looking to sell a convertible with a stick and a non-black interior I’d be highly interested.
Appreciate 0