View Single Post
      05-24-2022, 05:39 AM   #5881
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Just to clear this up: I'd written intentionally unarmed, because I wanted to know your reactions, a possible hidden or just pulled weapon is triggering some certain action with no doubt
Thinking about a situation where an unarmed foreigner got yelled by the cops to lay down for some reasons and shouting back to get the reason why and refuse this has a very small comedy into it.
I was working in downtown Toronto in the early 2000's and got a call for a man with a gun on Yonge St. near Gould, I was right there and don't we see the suspect running on the sidewalk, I pulled the Scout Car right up on the sidewalk and my partner and I got out and were making a gun point arrest, lights on, other officers responding lights and sirens, lots of noise etc. This was early afternoon on a sunny warm weekday. I kid you not a couple of tourists walk right down the sidewalk directly between us and the suspect, we are just getting ready to approach him, yelling commands at him and this couple just stands right in the middle of it. People do the strangest things. It's also not uncommon in Canada for people to ask why your pointing guns at them and then there is also every single "citizen journalist" who will get right in the middle to film with their phone.
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615336.00
Dang3r12512.00
Dino GT35134.50