View Single Post
      12-22-2022, 10:48 AM   #10
huma
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: U11 one day

Thanks everyone.

I had the button set to the wrong mirror, the tilt down works, yay.

1. Vehicle came with hands free tail gate. Can open and close the trunk from key or kicking sensor.

2. Added a pin to bmw ID when the Bmw genius went over the vehicle with me. I'll fiddle with it later and find the add key fob feature.

3. All door lock/unlock works with the key, but not with the auto unlock sensor when approaching the vehicle, if that makes sense. There is an option to have the vehicle detect when you're near and the door will auto unlock.

4. A/c fan on medium or higher is loud and will drown the radio. Even on low it is a little noisy, but acceptable.

5. Zero road feedback to steering wheel. I guess this is completely electric steering? Sort of nice when I'm older, but prefer the old school belt driven p/s with full feedback.

More stuff:
1. As others have noted, interior cabin is quiet. Much better than the vehicle that was traded in.

2. The sport seats are great. Side bolsters protrude a little too high for my liking, making it a little more difficult to get into and out of the seat. Drove for an hour last night and my back didn't scream bloody murder (back isn't the best).

3. My kid last night kept saying how cool the car was, she's 5 years old. I told her she can have it in 11 years and she had a huge smile.

4. Is my modes the replacement to drive modes? Unfortunately there isn't any way to customize suspension settings etc?

Again, love the car. Wanted to nit pick everything so future owners know what to expect.
Appreciate 1
tex26702424.50