09-21-2018, 12:08 AM   #8
Lipper
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by den525 View Post
I find Shell to be the worse... I actually you Mobil at 7eleven... because I'm cheap and like the savings when I lock a good price in lol

Our cars are very similar but you do have a lot more hardware haha Wagner Competition IC | Wagner Catless DP | Evolution Raceworks IC Pipes | Dynan CAI!!! I'm surprised you haven't gone for a proper exhaust and a proper tune... any reasoning?
I could very well be wrong, but my thinking is the only part of the exhaust that makes a real difference, in terms of performance, is the downpipe. I replaced the rear-section, primarily, to improve the sound. I don't think removing the resonator, or changing the centre section, will make any difference.

I don't know enough about a "proper tune" vs the JB4 to comment. What are the benefits of a tune?
BMS JB4 w/Bluetooth| Wagner Competition IC | Wagner DP | Evolution Raceworks IC Pipes | Dynan CAI | BMS Catch-Can | Active Autowerks Axle-Back | ECS 2-Piece Rotors/Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads | Full MP Carbon/Alcantara Trim | M-Performance Alcantara/LED Steering Wheel
Appreciate 0