Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 03:07 PM   #16
boghbogh
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by den525 View Post
You need to read up on what's the definition of budget direct's "choice of repairer" go to the FAQ page and have a read. It's not real choice of repairer, you can take it to your choice of repairer, but they'll have to approve the quote, if budget direct aren't happy, they'll either ask you to go to their partners, or just pay out what they think it's worth.

Anyways, have a look at fine prints, generally everyone's insurance is slightly different, base on so many factors, age, postcode, etc. So it's hard to say which one is better.

If you want proper no hassle insurance, don't go cheap. I've had good experiences with NRMA, Shannons, GIO. And I'd suggest to avoid companies like AAMI, Justcars, bingle etc. Even though majority of the "major" insurance companies are owned by suncorp they operate differently within each sector.

Called Budget Direct 8:00 AM! Not gonna with them. NRMA doesnt offer their services in Victoria . Shannons came back with 3.5K , GIO website doesnt have M240i cannot get a quote . giving them a call shortly.

Thanks much.
Appreciate 0