View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 09:23 AM   #7
4Hockey4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Pinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWT View Post
I received the package today, much earlier than expected. Which was a nice surprise.
But, unfortunately, they sent me the fixed bushings, not the adjustable ones. So, I'm returning these and waiting to hear back from them about if/when they can get the adjustable ones.
And they're going to cost more, because they charged me for the fixed versions.
Why did you want adjustable ? read thread I linked on OP having issues with adjustable (in combo with other items) Why I went fixed....will do camber plates for track use

I actually dialed the Powerflex back down to -1.2 per side, so I wish I didn't get the adjustables. The reason being is they have a lifetime warranty, and once they're installed it's super easy to take them in and out of the arm without any special tools. If you get the adjustables and need to replace under warranty, you'll have to do a full alignment every time which for these involves dropping ALL the undershields and front corner shields to access the adjusters. Just my thoughts having gone through all of this, -1.1 with mild drop springs is more than enough camber for street and actually strikes me as the perfect amount for tire wear. I did not consider doing only the front bushing, so it's up to you to make that call
Appreciate 0