View Single Post
      11-02-2018, 09:55 PM   #13
1/2M
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i

Hi, buying this car took quite the research and it was right up there with a buying a house and a favorite watch.
I literally researched all brand that had a coupe/sportish model below 60k and it was a whole lot of them with minutes and pluses, but the m240i scored the most points as: size, design, power, overall driving experience, interior, seats, options, non flashy. As for a 2 series characteristics here we go: I signal even in the garage(damn kevin hart), I park by the book, use mostly comfort, sport every other day when roads allow( New York is a battlefield), sport plus very rare, still can’t tell what all the buttons/modes do, never tried launch control or went to a track, buying automatic( the one thing I truly regret right after xdrive), I would want an m3, 911, lotus, but hoping to skip that sometimes in the future for a 650s or 720s mclaren, besides some exterior mods nothing else(even though I’d upgrade exhaust if I had the time), I keep the interior fresh, but don’t bother much with the exterior, I use 93 octane even though I know 91 is totally fine, kept seats covered for 1.5 years. Drive it daily which kinda cheapens the feeling since I don’t drive anything else and can’t compare how lower power would feel right now. It is a very nice car, too bad I can’t use the real potential that it has.
Appreciate 2