03-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #67
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
What? How did any of that make sense?

Jesus you really do not know how to handle people huh? Ok how about this, every time I run the numbers for someone you can comment and say "but that's base so it's shitty" there will that make you feel better?

I'm trying to make people feel happy and confident about there deals because it's SO FUCKING RARE that a dealer gives them the base numbers off the bat. PERIOD. So when I say it's a hell of deal, it's because it's so against the norm it's shocking and they should be happy. Now get the fuck off my thread.
With communication skills like this, are you sure your an attorney? Sure others in this forum can be difficult and act stupid, but they don't go around holding themselves out as attorneys who are above the rest. You started the thread expecting people to grasp certain terms/usage that have legal significance to lawyers, but not necessarily the general public, and now here we are. You really simplified things in this last post. We are here to talk cars and no one, not even lawyers, care to be that precise in a car forum.
So if someone says I don't think that is a good deal AND its actually not a good deal, assume they are not specking subjectively just because they said "I think".
Its miscommunication like this that makes me hate this forum sometimes, can we just give each other the benefit of the doubt and ask questions if we have them.

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2
Appreciate 0