View Single Post
      09-20-2015, 05:39 PM   #77
s1uma1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane060 View Post
Fabspeed Motorsport John@Fabspeed ??any input on this P031F code in regards to messed up or delayed O2 sensors?? I didn't even have 100 miles on my car under normal commute that I got the CEL.... and now two of us are having this issue... My car is completely stock besides your catted sport DP... Im just very frustrated at the fact that I think I am the first with having almost Immediate CEL issues with the o2 sensor code... Either the sport cat pissed off my secondary o2 sensor obviously or my mechanic damaged my o2 sensor during removal and install and I witnessed the install so definitely want to rule that one out.... Idk what the resolution will be if the sport cat is causing us to get secondary o2 sensor issues... when I spoke to fabspeed initially about my concerns before ordering the DP I was told that it would be issue free especially under my weekend cruiser driving conditions... My car has 2,000 miles and is stock as mentioned so having a burned out secondary 02 seems odd as well... I am really thinking its simply the car not liking the new exhaust mixtures and therefore obviously the secondary sensor doing its job and throwing the CEL.... Hoping to get some insight or help in regards to what to do next to get this DAMN light off and gone
anyone contact you re. the check engine light? was about to order but then ran into your post... now having second thoughts.
Appreciate 0