View Single Post
      06-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #51
kimnle
Rep
Drives: Waiting for my delivery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavannaF30 View Post
I'm in the same boat, ordered a 2015 5 weeks ago but I was told that I may receive a 2016. Dealer hasn't gotten back to me about any precise details, just said i'd have to wait until early August. I had a condition put on the contract that would allow me to get my deposit back if the interest rate rose to above 1.9%.

Side note: still waiting for the Canadian 2016 order/price guide.
If they are telling to wait until August - that's bogus. The Canadian dealers should be able to place an order, unless they no longer have allocation.

If they are telling to wait to August, it might be because they are hoping that the rate will dropped as a special offer in August. My guess - it's unlikely. If you look at the special offers with some of the other series, you will notice that the models that are in transition 2015->2016, the rates for the new model are generally higher. If you want this car badly, then you might have to start exploring financing alternative. The worst case (and probable) would be for you to wait until August and to find out that the rate is still 4.99%. This all disappointing since many of us (Canadian) were motivated to buy this car due to the finance special offer. I get it - it's all about supply/demand/inventory/etc...
Appreciate 0