View Single Post
      04-04-2021, 11:03 AM   #3919
230iZTR
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Signal Orange wrapped 230i THP

3 things happened in the past couple days.

1. Added an classic BMW "Bavarian Motor Works" windshield banner (sourced from Acromann) to keep the sun out of my eyes on the morning commute now that I'm back in the office. Looks great.

Name:  IMG_20210326_111534_643.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  383.5 KB

2. One of the sideskirts grazed a big rock in the parking lot at the zoo and now has an unsightly blemish. Maybe it'll buff out but the paint was a little goofy to begin with (the origin is apparently Turkish?) so I'm not particularly hopeful.

3. The front passenger seat has something wrong with it and no longer goes forward and back, just torquing in place. Probably a burned out motor or something in the track. Some preliminary research suggests one of the plastic guides might be stripped which unfortunately seems to require replacing the whole seat. So I guess I'll use this as an opportunity to upgrade and started looking at racing seats. I've been a long-time admirer of Recaros Sportster CS/GT's and Cobra Nogaros. Got any advice on either model, and/or mounting bracketry? I don't care to retain the power seat functions, but don't want any error codes.
17x9 APEX Arc8-R, 255/40/17 RE71RS, Vorshlag Plates, Swift Spec-R Springs, m-Performance Bumpstops, Dinan ShockWare, Paragon 2-piece rotors, Carbon lip, custom 3" alumalite splitter, GTS wing, FTP Intake and Charge pipe, BootMod3 Stage 1 OTS
Appreciate 0